Best Rated Fitness Watch – LETSCOM
This is a highly rated fitness tracker, bought and reviewed by a lot of people. It has a multitude of features which can be compared to any other fitness tracker you may find in the market with a brand stamp on it.
The tracker is easy to use and has a hassle-free setup even for a first time user.
Let us look into the features this best rated fitness LETSCOM fitness watch offers.
1) Sleep Monitor
The fitness tracker gives you a fairly accurate account of the duration of your sleep along with the deep sleep and light sleep periods.
2) Heart Rate Monitor
Strapped onto the wrist this device gives you a measure of your heart rate in Beats Per Minute.
3) Multi-Sport Tracking
Records up to 14 exercises like walking, running, and riding. Tap the tracker to monitor a variety of exercises and read exercise data report in the app.
4) Calls and Message Reminder
The device pairs with your phone and vibrates when you receive calls. You can also sync the device to read incoming messages and social media notifications (Facebook, WhatsApp, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter) on the tracker screen.
5) Easy Charging with built-in USB Plug
The built-in USB plug lets you charge the device from any USB dock such as a computer or laptop. It does not require a charging cable.
6) Long Work Time
Once charge the device can work for a long duration without needing another charging downtime. The Charging time as specified is 1-2 hours.
7) Waterproof Design
The tracker is waterproof, sweatproof and dustproof so that you can wear it in rains and while washing hands. Not built for swimming and showering.
8) Alarm Alerts
Set vibrating alarms on the ‘VeryFitPro’ app to have the tracker wake you up without disturbing your partner and remind you of important dates.
9) Wrist Sense
The screen is automatically lightened up when you turn your wrist towards you.
10) Remote Camera Shooting
Operation on the screen could remotely control photography shooting.
Model: ID115Plus HR
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0 or later
Bluetooth Transmission Distance: 10 Meters (32.8 feet)
CPU: Nordic nRF52832-QFAA
Sensor: KIONIX KX022-1020
HR Sensor: silicon labs Si1142
Screen: 0.96 inch OLED
Material: upper casing: PC; strap: TPU
Dimension: suits for wrist size: 5.4 inch – 7.6 inch
Battery type: Li Battery
Battery capacity: 65mAh
Working time: 5-10 days
Charging method: USB charging
Charging time: 1-2 hours
Weight: 0.84oz (23.8g)
Application used: VeryfitPro
Available in 5 colours
1) The sleep tracking mode has been inaccurate for a few people. In some cases, the awake activity time between the night sleeping hours is also shown to be included in the sleeping hours. For others, the sleep monitor is fairly accurate and the duration of deep sleep and light sleep are correctly displayed.
2) You can only add 3 modes of activity to the watch at a time. For example, walking, running, and yoga at one time.
3) The heart rate monitor has been an issue with lots of customers. It may appear to be way out of sync from your actual heart rate during the exercise. Do not rely on the product to show an accurate measurement of heart rate every time.
4) The water-resistant feature of the product is great. You can have a smoothly working device even if you spill water on it.
5) The mobile application along with the fitness tracker is fairly easy to setup and follow. Although the user interface of the application is not premium.
6) The device does not have a touch screen instead it works with a touch button at the bottom of the screen.
7) The battery life of the fitness tracker once charged can last a long time. You will have no hassle of frequent charging.
8) The fit of the device is fairly comfortable, it has a light weight and sleek design. It does a pretty good job when comes to looks considering its price when compared to other branded fitness trackers like Fitbit.
9) Any steps totalling under 40 will not be logged, be sure to read the manual entirely to understand all features.
As per the reviews Heart Rate monitor, Sleep monitor and Pedometer (steps measurement) have proven to be inaccurate for few people but for others, they seem to work fine.
The look and feel of the product are good if not premium. The battery life and water resistant features are great. The Alarm, Call and Message notification from the phone and social media work well.
At the inexpensive price tag, this Fitness Tacker Watch is a good buy if you do not want to invest in a Fitbit.